Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.07.2014

One Month Minis

The Minis are one month old. It's hard to believe all of the changes that have taken place in the last month. There are so many thoughts that come to my mind everyday about having these two in our family. When everything goes smoothly then having twins doesn't seem to hard. There are the days when nothing goes right and my other kids are difficult and I wonder how I'm going to do this long term. Thankfully everyday isn't crazy and we get by.

It's fun seeing Sienna more awake at feeding time.


Taggart is still pretty sleepy most of the time.


Sienna had to wait for me to pump so she could eat and she wasn't happy about it but waited patiently.


Tummy time.


The newness has worn off and my older 3 don't ask to hold the babies as often. After one month of changes, Kaden is now adjusting and making life hard for the rest of us. He's been in a really bad hitting phase where he hits everyone. He also won't stay in bed at night. We set up the pack n play in his room and he sleeps there for naps and bedtime. Hopefully he will adjust soon.


I'm glad these two came during the summertime. We haven't had to go anywhere and can stay home all day. It will get more crazy when school starts.