Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.24.2014

Grocery Store

Do you ever have grocery store amnesia? You know, when you have a list in your mind of things you need and then the second you step inside the store you have forgotten everything. Luckily today I had made a list but then on the way driving to the store I thought of a few more things. I didn't write them down since I was driving and I also thought I would remember. Nope. The second I walked in I immediately forgot. Even after walking through the store I still couldn't remember. It has to be a real condition. It happens to me all the time.

So this is how we do the grocer store when we really need something. Most days I have help so I go to the store by myself. On the days I don't its nice to know it is possible to get out with 3 kids under the age of 2.