Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.02.2014

Papa's Boat

We love Papa's boat and it was so fun getting to go last weekend with Kasey's family. I was planning on staying home with the minis but my mom offered to watch them so I could go. It was nice to get out! 

 These cute kids had a lot of fun together.


I thought it was going to be too cold and so I didn't bring swimsuits. The weather ended up being warm and beautiful. Kaden kept trying to get in the water so in the end we let him go swimming in his clothes with Kasey and his family. He is our water and outdoors boy. He wants to be outside all the time.


Marshall really wanted to wake board. Again, since I didn't bring swimsuits he didn't let that stop him. He went in his jeans and rolled them up to make shorts. Way to be hard core!


The storm started to roll in right when we were leaving.
Thanks dad for a fun night!