Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.23.2014

Fall Break '14

I was worried my kids wouldn't think our fall break plans were that fun but I forgot how easy to please they are. Thursday we went to Thanksgiving Point Museum of Curiosity. In May we got a pass and used it a lot while I was pregnant but we haven't gone since. They had fun playing in all the different areas.



The minis were happy in the stroller.



Then we drove to Gardner Village for the witch scavenger hunt. It was really crowded there so Marshall stayed in the car with the minis and Kaden who were all asleep. James, Lynnlee and I walked around and found all the witches. Our favorite was the one riding a bike through the air.



Then it was off to Scheels so Marshall could get some gear for the hunt.



I took James and Lynnlee on the Ferris Wheel while Marshall shopped with Kaden and the minis.


Friday Marshall went hunting for the weekend and my kids and I headed to Heber. We played at the park.


The minis took naps.


We made caramel apples. They had fun with cousins and aunts.


Sunday we were home and took it easy after church.



Sunday night we made Halloween shaped sugar cookies and frosted them.