Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.13.2014

Recognition

Murphy's Law says after you tell people that it's getting better that it will get worse. Ha ha, after I posted last week about things getting better we had a few rough days and nights. It probably would have been bad either way but the timing was just funny. They were fussy all day Thursday and Friday and all night and I felt like we had regressed to when they were just a few weeks old. It was miserable. Saturday we were heading to Lagoon and my mom was watching the minis at my house. I was so happy to have a break and a day free from their crying. I was dreading coming home Saturday night to their crying but they were actually very happy and slept really well that night. I don't know what my mom did but she's magic and they have been happier.

I noticed them recognize each other for the first time today. It is so cute and fun to watch them stare at each other.


Sienna was smiling and cooing at Taggart.