Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.30.2015

Lynnlee and Kaden

Lynnlee and Kaden are always asking me to take their pictures. They are my main buddies since James is gone all day to school. The minis take two long naps during the day so I get to spend time with these two.



James and Lynnlee did swim lessons but Kaden wasn't old enough. He had a really hard time watching them and not jumping in. There were a few times he tried or got really close to the edge.  On the last day he put his feet in, shoes and all. I guess he just couldn't stand it any longer.


Lynnlee got a free ice cream cone for her birthday from our pediatrician. She and I went out together. It was a lot of fun spending one on one time with her. She was so tough at her kindergarten check up and didn't even flinch when she got her shots.