Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.24.2015

Lynnlee Turns 5

Lynnlee turned 5-years-old last week! I think her birthdays mean more to me because of her heart condition. I am so thankful to live in a country with modern medicine! It's amazing to think she only has half a heart. You would never guess that or even be able to tell. She is just like any other 5-year-old. I love her so much and am so grateful she is doing so well.

We started off celebrating her birthday with my family. My mom made this beautiful cake and Betsy decorated it. They did a wonderful job!

Ali has a birthday in March so she was included in the celebration too and I got the cutest picture of the March birthday girls.


Lynnlee got breakfast in bed on the morning of her birthday. She chose donuts which seems to be the popular pick for my kids even though they can choose any breakfast. I worked the night before so I was grateful she chose something easy I could pick up on my way home.


Sienna shares a room and was happily playing in her crib while Lynnlee opened her presents. We put Tag in with her. I can't even imagine if they still shared a crib. They would probably roll over each other all the time.


Lynnlee loved the special attention she got at preschool for her birthday. I got to volunteer that day and it was really fun to see all of the fun things she does at school.


Lynnlee wanted to eat at IHOP and go to Kangaroo Zoo. Lynnlee and Kaden are picky eaters so it was nice to go to a place where they like the food.


The minis liked the pancakes too.


These three ran around and played for an hour straight and were exhausted by the time we left.


 They were so full still and tired from running around that they didn't even want dessert. We still sang to her anyway and then tucked everyone into bed.

It was another successful birthday for this cutie! Here's to another great year!