Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.08.2015

Sunday Minis

The minis stayed home today because they are still getting over their yucky colds. They took baths this morning so after I got them all dolled up for their pictures. They are now 8 months old! What a roller coaster. With them being sick for so long, I feel like they have cried more than be happy this last month. It's been rough having two sick babies. Tag was fussy from about 5:30 until bedtime yesterday. My arm was sore from trading off between him and Sienna all evening. Today it looks like Sienna has a tooth popping up so hopefully that and her cold will explain her fussiness and restless nights of sleep for the last 3 weeks.



I still haven't trimmed Taggie's long patch of hair on top. I'm so afraid I will mess it up and it's not like it will just grow back. Well, it will but not for another year. If I mess up on James's or Kaden's hair it blends in after a few days.

Tag has eczema on his cheeks so he has a scratch mark on his face from itching it. Eczema is the worst! Today he is sporting his Nike suit he got from the Valentine Man.