Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.06.2015

Zoo Field Trip

The first graders went to the zoo for their field trip this year. Lynnlee, Kaden and I tagged along. Thanks so much to my aunt for watching the minis! It was a cold day and James's group was hard to keep up with so I was relieved that I didn't have the minis with me. 

James had six people in his group with another mom as their chaperone. Luckily it was his friend's mom so that made it fun for me. The kids literally ran from each exhibit to the next and it was tricky to stay caught up.

The animals were very active and fun to watch.


James and his buddy Ryan.


I'm glad they still have these drinking fountains!



James's group plus Lynnlee and Kaden.


James's school wasn't allowed to ride the train or carousel. I took Lynnlee and Kaden on it after he left back to school.