Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.29.2016

Two Days, Two Splash Pads

It's a lot of work going out but I prefer it over staying home. It's too hot to play out in the yard and I don't like being stuck in the house all day. We went to two different splash pads in two days.

Sienna was all geared up for the splash pad but she barely touched it. She was too busy mooching food off of my basketball friends.

Tuesday we met up at the splash pad with the ladies I play basketball with. They are lovely ladies and I'm so glad we get together in the off season.

Some of the older kids let Lynnlee and Kaden play tennis with them.



Wednesday was overcast but that didn't stop everyone from playing. Everyone loved this splash pad and they did not want to leave when it was time to go home.


I caught Taggart in action as he was in awe of filling up his container with water.