Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.25.2017

Girls' Night

This picture is lumped in this post because it happened the same day. We went to the dance festival and watched James and Lynnlee last Friday. It was cold but thankfully not rainy. We got some fun video of James and Lynnlee but no snap shots. The theme was music through the ages. Each grade Lynnlee danced to Sing, Sing, Sing and wore a dress and scarf to look like the 1930s-1940s. James danced to a mix of Surfin' USA, Locomotion, and Twist & Shout. He wore bright colors.


That night the boys went to fathers and sons and the girls kicked off girls night. Lynnlee chose to eat at McDonalds. They played on the play ground for a little while after eating.

Lynnlee thought Princess Peach was a little weird looking. She decided to copy what she thought it looked like.


She wanted to do makeovers after dinner. We stopped at Walmart to get a few other items and I let them pick out a new dress to go with their makeovers. She and Sienna were pretty excited about getting a new dress. Lynnlee did mine and Sienna's make up. Then I helped her with her own make up. 
Next we painted nails.

We had to document their transformations 😀


Lynnlee loves sleeping in my bed when Marshall is gone. We let Sienna join now that she is older.


My kids know that I need my daily dose of exercise. I told them I could do the treadmill Saturday morning or they could go in the bike trailer. They chose the bike trailer. We found a new trailer that was just completed. It connects the park by my house with the Jordan River trail. It was beautiful. There were views of the lake.