Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.09.2017

Special Box

I love teaching my primary class. They are turning eight this year and are excited to participate in each lesson. We had a lesson on the Holy Ghost a few weeks ago. When I was preparing I remembered a special box I received when I was in primary. It was a box that had items in it to remind you about the Holy Ghost. I decided to make some for the members of my class. I made little white blanket/comforters, hearts cut out of felt, ears cut out of felt, candle, compass and scriptures made from chocolate. I also had paper stop signs, I'm not sure why it didn't make it in this picture. Then I included a piece of paper that explained each object. I don't go all out every lesson but I really felt it was important for this lesson so I'm glad it all came together in time.