Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.19.2017

Gingerbread Houses

We have simplified a lot of our holiday traditions this year because of all the sickness. Marshall has been so busy at work and neither of us have had energy for extra activities.  We didn't make it to the Alpine Nativity but had a family night lesson about the nativity. We didn't see Santa at the Riverwoods but at least we got to see Santa at Mountain Point. Seven Peaks didn't have their North Pole activities which is ok with me. I don't feel like I've missed out by not doing certain activities and it's been nice to focus on the things that matter most.

I put together gingerbread houses with some melted sugar and graham crackers. I didn't burn myself which is a big improvement from last year when I burned myself so many times.

I filled a ziplock bag with royal frosting for each child.



James, Lynnlee and Kaden decorated on their own. Marshall helped Taggart and I helped Sienna.
It was a nice simple night and they kids were so happy.