Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.19.2017

Thanksgiving Weekend

 We saw Santa Claus over Thanksgiving weekend.
 It was fun for the kids to see Santa but it was really fun for me to see my old boss from Lakeview Hospital. She is the CNO at Mountain Point and it was so good to see her. Also our bishop's wife was Mrs. Claus and also works at Mountain Point. She used to teach Lynnlee's primary class and Lynnlee loved seeing her.

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Heber. My uncle Joe and aunt Kathy were there as well as two of their kids and their spouses. We haven't spent Thanksgiving with them before so it was a lot of fun. The weather so so nice that the kids spent most of the day outside. They wanted to have a Thanksgiving picnic because it was such a warm day.





I didn't take enough pictures but we spent time with cousins on Friday and Saturday. We saw Coco on Saturday and then hung out at Ali's. The girls put on a really unique fashion show. 

 The Santa Parade in Lehi is the fastest parade and has the most candy.





I took this picture Friday morning. I'm so grateful for all of the beautiful things we get to enjoy.