Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.26.2017

Christmas Bowling and SNOW!

We went bowling on Saturday due to Christmas Eve being on Sunday. It was probably the most enjoyable year to date. The minis could bowl all on their own. Taggart loved it. He knew Lucy was before him and he watched for when she bowled and then he was all ready to go. Sienna was there for the socializing. She hung out with my cute Thatcher cousins and then would run over and bowl and then go right back. Lynnlee and Lydia were glued at the hip and Kaden and Tanner were the ball security. They only left the ball return area to eat lunch. James had fun with all of the cousins.





I had the high score for the women with a 136. I won a Kneaders gift card, yum! My dad had the high score for the men with a 173! He gets to have the trophy for the next year. James won the kids with a 101. He won a kendama.




One of my cute Thatcher cousins, Stacey. She loves kids and is so good with them.




There is finally some snow. Not at our house but at grandma's house. 


Some of the kids didn't have snow clothes so my mom made disposable boots out of green bags and duck tape. They worked great. I think she is on to something!