Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.08.2019

Butterfly Biosphere

We did a little of this and a little of that over spring break. James went to Bryce Canyon with Ali's family so it was weird being down a child.
We went to the Butterfly Biosphere. I was pleasantly surprised how fun it was. I had low expectations but it so so beautiful seeing all of the butterflies. I also loved the green house they were in. My most favorite though was the window of cocoons in all different stages of development.







After we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity.
I don't think Sienna quite understood the magic trick.
 We had a good time. The minis don't remember the museum so it was like going for the first time.

We went to the Butterfly Biosphere a few weeks after so Marshall and James could see it.
Here is a picture of the window where you can see the cocoons. This is my favorite!