Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.07.2020

Christmas

Christmas morning started at 7:00. Some were awake before but we always tell them they have to wait until 7. Sienna wasn't feeling too good but she made the most out of it. Even though she was sick, I think this was my favorite Christmas so far. Everyone was happy with their presents, they were so grateful and had fun playing all morning. They played with each other and helped each other.
I am so grateful the sickness Kaden, Taggart and Sienna all shared wasn't a stomach flu virus. Our dryer broke the week of Christmas and that is when their sicknesses all overlapped. That would have been terrible without a working dryer. Thankfully it was just fevers and coughs.
 






We went to Heber for Christmas dinner. The snow was really coming down and it was so beautiful!
I enjoyed the day so much. It didn't go by too fast and we got to see aunt Pat, Kasey's family, Betsy, and Ali's family in addition to my parents.