Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.21.2020

Random Dump

It's time for the bi-monthly random picture dump.

We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity to see the new Thomas Edison exhibit. It was fun and I don't have pictures of it but I do have pictures of the water area.




Bubble blowing contest at the February birthday party. I think Lynnlee won out of the kids and Marshall out of the adults.


  Kaden got to go skiing with a buddy. The night he tried on the skis everyone wanted to try them out.

 Kaden had a blast skiing with his buddy Hayden.


I saw this idea from Six Sister's Stuff. I gathered the supplies and Lynnlee made them with a little help. I'm so glad they turned out and it wasn't a Pinterest Fail.

We have a few large boxes around the house. James made a chair with it and kept me company while I worked one afternoon.

We went to the library to get books before everything closed down. The minis were playing dress ups and so naturally they wanted to wear them to the library. 

Saturday morning run sky...