Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.21.2020

Sister's Time

Katie came to visit! We had so much fun spending time with her!

 My dad, sisters and I went skiing to Deer Valley. What a cool opportunity to ski together. It's something we've done all our lives, something my dad started and I'm so thankful he took the time and effort to teach us. I can't think of another sport that we all enjoy doing together. It was pretty special.
 It was a beautiful day. So sunny and warm for February. I mean it wasn't spring skiing warm but warm in that we weren't freezing all day. Also no wind which is my favorite.

 This is for the kids...
 Katie and I have ski runs named after us so it was fun to get a picture with the signs.
 This is the ski run that over looks the Heber Valley. We skied at Deer Valley growing up and took pictures here annually.

My mom hung out in the lodge and then joined us for lunch. SO yummy and brought back so many good memories.

One other night while Katie was visiting we went to dinner and a movie. We ate at Zupas and saw the movie Call of the Wild.
It was so nice to spend time with her. The timing was perfect too before the Corona virus madness started.