Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.03.2022

Saturday in Florida

 I started off the day with a run on the beach. I was hoping to do an open water swim but the water was just a little too cold. Everyone I saw had wet suits and I didn't pack mine.

We went back to Casperson for some more shark tooth hunting. We had better results this time. Kasey's family taught us how to find them and everyone found at least one each.
That afternoon we had a Chicago party at uncle Joe's. He had Italian beef and sausage from Chicago. It was delicious! After the kids swam and Marshall and I walked along the beach. We saw a jelly fish. That was a first for me.




That night the kids were in the Venice Parade with my uncle Joe. We dropped them off early for the parade line up and the adults walked Venice Ave while we waited. We also tried some yummy gelato.




It was a very long and slow moving parade to watch. It was fun that it was at night and it was very crowded. The kids had a fun time!

We ended the night with ice cream :) and more souvenir shopping at the Beach Bazaar.