Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.19.2015

Couch Sunday Minis 1 - Rose 0

I love cute, happy smiling faces on the couch. The minis have been great in the past to give at least one cheesy grin. Sunday was not the case though. All of my old tricks to get them to smile did not work and they didn't want to sit there and kept arching their backs and wiggling. So I decided to post the ones that I got to show realistically the stage they are in.








I took this one of Tag before all of the craziness.
Oh how I love my minis! I really do love this stage. They moved to four feedings a day which are during meals times and then started baby food too. They eat rice cereal for breakfast, a pureed fruit for lunch and a pureed vegetable for dinner. It's amazing how much better it is to feed them four times each day instead of five or six.