Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.04.2015

First Couch Sunday of New Year

It wouldn't be Sunday without some fun pictures of the minis. I haven't been taking as many pictures of them during the week so I'm relieved there is always Sunday to get some pictures taken of them.

It definitely never gets old watching them together. I was holding them both on my lap tonight during scriptures and Sienna was sucking on Taggie's hand and munching on his sweetness. He must taste pretty good because she seemed pretty content.



Did I mention that they will be 6 months old on Wednesday?! This last month went by so quickly and they are making progress every day...sitting up a little better on their own, eating rice cereal a little more without just spitting it all out, and happier longer in between naps.


Oh boy, it's hard to keep her dresses down now that they are always grabbing everything in reach.