Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.21.2015

Our Morning

This morning James and Lynnlee went to school and the minis, Kaden and me were hanging out. Some mornings are busy and they all entertain themselves while I do laundry or whatever needs done. This morning was nice and relaxed with nothing that HAD to be done.

The minis are getting better at sitting up. Taggart is pretty stable but needs standby support. Sienna still needs a lot of support otherwise she is tipping over constantly. It's hard to help them both sit at the same time until I figured out how to let them each sit in the crook of my leg.


Sienna is blurry in the picture because she kept falling over every time I tried to take a picture. I loved her smile though.





I love the entertainment provided by my minis. This stage is certainly double the fun, double to love, kiss and cuddle. I just love them so much!

















Kaden is so tricky to keep entertained. His attention span is about 2 minutes max.  We have a variety of activities from puzzles, flash cards, games to toys and books. Each activity last a few minutes and then he is ready for the next thing. It's impossible to keep him busy all day. I found some activities ideas online. They are simple but entertaining. One of the activities was putting pipe cleaner through a colander. It is a great activity! So easy and creative but after literally 2 minutes he was done.



Then we piled up the pillows from the first floor and he had fun jumping on them for a few more minutes.