Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.26.2015

Couch Sunday

It's amazing how the minis progress. Each day they are getting better at sitting up. Not even a week ago they kept toppling over when sitting up. By today they were sitting up on their own. I put pillows around them in case they tipped over but they did really well.

I love taking pictures of this beautiful girl! She has big blue eyes and a wide smile.





Tag has big round blue eyes too along with the cutest dimples. I hope the minis eye color doesn't change.

They are getting quite the appetite for baby food, crackers and bread. James and Lynnlee love feeding them baby food. The minis roll all over the crib and get stuck in the corners. Sienna started growling a few weeks ago and now Tag does it too. At night Lynnlee tells Sienna stories as they are both going to sleep. It makes me so happy. Ali and I shared a room growing up and I always loved tell her stories at night.