Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.15.2015

Sunny Days

Things that make me happy and I'm thankful for today:

1. The sun coming out and warming up my house. Yesterday was cold and gloomy but today it feels so warm with the sun shining through.
2. Marshall cleaning the house Saturday while I was sleeping after a long night at work.
3. Kaden telling me "thanks mom" all the time.
4. Knowing what to make for dinner and having all of the ingredients.
5. Remembering and making time to say my prayers before I start my day. (it makes the difference between a good and bad day)
6. Falling asleep last night thinking about how all my kids were tucked in safe and sound.
7. James after being sick with a fever for 2 days offered without being asked, to get stuff for the minis.
8. Lynnlee cuddling with me on the couch and reading me story.
9. Hanging out with my mom a lot this week.
10. Rolos, you can't go wrong with chocolate and caramel. Mmmm....


You can't have a post without some pictures.

This was taken Monday morning before school. These three got out of bed and headed to the couch to read books.

Monday night we were out in the rain and James's hair was wet. So I styled it for him. Side note: James is wearing his favorite jacket. I guess we don't say "Nike" very much because he calls it "Nik." It's so funny when he asks where is Nik jacket is. I have since corrected him but he still likes the old name.


All it took was dressing the minis in their pjs and the rest of my kids immediately were motivated and wanted their matching jammies on.

My heart is so full of love for these 5 cuties.