Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.11.2015

Birthday and Mother's Day

My birthday kicked off the night before. Marshall came home early from work and helped get dinner ready. It is always stressful from 4:00-6:00 even when I don't work so on the nights I work it is craziness. I was so grateful to have him home and make that time go by smoothly before I left to work.

Then they surprised me at work with a birthday cake and treats. I was not thrilled about being at work prior to this so when I saw their bright, happy faces it totally made my night. They sang to me and brought tears to my eyes because I love their cuteness so much.



I got to sleep after work the next morning. My mom is so awesome and comes the day after I work so I can get some sleep. I would not be able to function without her! That night we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. It's one of my most favorite places. I could eat there everyday.


The best birthday present was Marshall surprising me with golfing with him and my sisters. We love to golf. It doesn't mean we are good but it's still really fun.

My cute sisters, Ali and Betsy.
We really missed Katie and wish she lived closer!

Sorry for the picture overload but we had fun taking pictures while waiting to tee off.



We had a fun family weekend and since my birthday is close to Mother's Day we found something fun to do everyday. Saturday we went to the dinosaur museum.


This girl came up with this all on her own. She makes me laugh.


Saturday night we celebrated Mother's Day and my birthday with my family. It was rainy and we enjoyed staying in and hanging out while my kids played with their cousins.
We stayed really last and everyone fell asleep on the way home. Lynnlee climbed into Marshall's arms so he could carry her to bed. I'm not sure how she thought this would be comfortable.


Marshall let me relax on Mother's Day after church. Later we played games and then went on a bike ride. I was suppose to work but thankfully my department was slow and I got to be on call instead.
I definitely felt loved this weekend!