Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.13.2015

Sunday Minis

The trouble I have with blogging is that my mind goes blank when I sit down to write about the experience or pictures. While I am in the moment I can think of a million things I want to write about.


The minis are so much fun as they crawl, sit, stand, and roam all around. I need to keep the video camera handy because there are so many funny moments throughout the day. One day I heard them laughing together and when I came around the corner they were standing up together holding onto the same toy laughing.


When I was playing the piano one day they came crawling in so fast and stood up by me. So after I let them sit on the bench and try it out.



I filled up the bath with a few inches of water and didn't make them sit in their bath chairs. They loved their freedom!


I still title the post Sunday Minis but I haven't actually taken their picture on Sundays for the last few weeks. Due to sickness or naps it hasn't worked out so I take them during the week. I will leave the title for now in hopes that we get back to our regular Sunday picture schedule.
I feel like a broken record saying this but the minis are sick again. It seems like every 3 weeks they come down with a cough and runny nose. Sienna has it worse this time. I couldn't get one of her big facial smiles for the picture. She has also learned how to take off her head bands.