Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.16.2015

Fathers and Sons

The thing I love about fathers and sons is that it gives me a chance to spend time with fewer of my kids and it gives Marshall a chance too. I was planning on Kaden and James going with Marshall. Lynnlee and I planned a girls night with out to eat/drive thru window at McDonalds (easier with the minis) and a Barbie movie. Well, Kaden ended up throwing up all day which meant he crashed our girls night. Thankfully he was ok with pancakes for dinner and a Barbie movie. He even slept in his own bed and Lynnlee got to sleep in my room which is her favorite when Marshall is gone.

It was a stake camp out and James had fun playing with other kids from his school and our neighborhood. Marshall took his parent's trailer so it kept them dry through the night. I think it has rained every year over the weekend of fathers and sons.