Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.05.2015

Sunday Minis

My minis are looking more grown up each week. I haven't been very good about getting them dressed everyday but I'm working on it. Don't get me wrong, I change their clothes every day and they get bathed regularly but they usually stay in sleepers all the time. They take two naps each day and teir naps around around two hours so I just feel like it would be more comfortable for them to be in sleepers.
Today they each wore shoes for the first time. Just the soft moccasin type. They didn't seemed to be bothered by them and they could still climb up on everything without a problem.


They are constantly stealing toys from each other, steam rolling over, pushing, etc. For now it's entertaining but I'm sure it will get old in a few months.
They are mostly not phased by it all though. Tag is totally pushing her head down and she is playing on like nothing is going on.