Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.27.2015

Sunday Minis

The minis are starting to interact with each other more. When they are in their high chairs they are always trying to hold hands. Today I put Tag on the Nemo car and then Sienna pushed him around. It makes me so happy. It's fun that they have a buddy and it is definitely an awesome perk of having twins.

It's unbelievable how these two get every illness known to man. Last week and this week it has been throw up/diarrhea. They better have amazing immune systems after this first year because they are giving their immune systems lots of practice. I think they have forgotten how to be healthy. They both want held all the time so I took this snap shot during one of those times.


We went to a really fun park by Betsy's house on Monday. They loved it!



They watched a storm one night while I made dinner.
Lynnlee loves helping them walk. Her new thing is to help them stand up to the walker toy. Then she helps them walk around the house. She takes turns helping Sienna and Taggart. Yesterday I came into the room right after she finished. She said, "Mom I'm done walking Sienna and Taggart."