Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.05.2015

Lunch Time

I've heard of other moms meeting their kids for lunch at their school and I thought it was kind of weird. I really had no plans of ever doing that. That all changed when James told me he wanted to go to the book fair together and that we could go during his lunch time. I assumed he met after he finished eating I would meet him at the library. Then he asked really sweetly if I would come and eat with him and then we could go to the book fair. I agreed after realizing how much it meant to him. I'm always looking for ways to give James attention and spend time with him since I see him the least of all my children. School days are long and the time from after school until bed goes by so quickly.

Lynnlee wanted to come with and so we went through the cafeteria line with James and then shared a table with these fun and crazy boys.
Lynnlee loved every minute of it too. It made her excited for her years to come in elementary school. Then we went to the book fair.