Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.12.2015

Fair Days '15

We look forward to the fair in Heber every summer. It's a chance to go on carnival rides, see a parade and play with cousins. Katie's family and Charlie's family were in town so it was so much fun to have the cousins together. We went to the carnival Thursday and the parade on Saturday.

The weather was very hot for the carnival and I think we all drank a few water bottles each. The kids went on all the rides over and over.




The potato sack slide was probably the favorite for all of the kids.


We played at the park in Heber before the parade started. It is a fun park and I love the turf instead of gravel or wood chips.


The minis were happy in the swing for about an hour. James also provided entertainment for them while they were swinging.


I had to work so I didn't get to stay for the parade. I was so bummed and tried to get it off but it just didn't work out. Ali took these awesome pictures and I heard they all had a good time. Lynnlee loved all of the cheerleaders she saw in the parade. A few days later she told me she wants to be a cheerleader when she grows up.