Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.12.2015

Selfies

I got behind on blogging but I didn't have time to catch up and it was really bothering me. My blog is my scrapbook so I try really hard to stay caught up. I already struggle keeping up to date on everyone's journals and baby books so I at least try and keep the blog up to date. We have been so occupied with renter problems with our place in Bountiful that a lot of things have fallen down the priority list. Tonight I'm at work and determined to get caught up on my blog.

James loves getting his hair wet and combing it to the side. When he wants to look good he does this hair style. The other day he took selfies afterward.






Lynnlee tried a selfie too.


Then I decided I had to add the picture of Lynnlee wearing her new glasses. She broke her back up pair so she got a new back up pair. They are so cute but they don't fit her as well so she still wears her zebra ones most the time.


Taggart needs a hair cut but for now he gets a hair do like James.


We found the spider-man costume in the dress up box and had to try it on to see if it will work for Halloween. He really did like it even though his facial expression says otherwise.