Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.13.2015

15 Months Minis

Here is a weekly dose of minis. They are a lot of fun but there is a lot of teething going on so Taggart has been really fussy lately. I haven't quite figured him out yet because there are times he wants held but pushes off of me and then when I put him down he cries. His appetite has been really bad. Hopefully it's just teething.

They had their 15 month check up and are growing well.

Taggart weighs 20 lbs. 14 ounces (7%). He is 30 inches long (18%).



Sienna weighs 21 lbs. 4 ounces (25%). She is 30.5 inches long (53%).


They love being outside and on days we don't get out they have major cabin fever. Sometimes they stand at the door crying. We are thankful for this gorgeous weather so we can get out. They got new shoes and are sporting them in the picture below. Don't you love their scowls?



Taggart was a stinker at church on Sunday. Our ward split so we attended our new ward and were hoping to stay the whole block. Taggart barely made it through the sacrament before I had to take him out in the hall. He cried and had a tantrum the whole rest of sacrament meeting. No joke, full out rolling on the ground, throwing himself on the floor for 35 minutes. We hid in the RS room since it was empty. It was really painful because nothing would calm him down. He didn't want to run around, and he didn't want to be held. I felt like I was reliving the first few months of his life. I decided to take him and Sienna home for naps and miss the other two meetings. Taggart stopped crying the second I put him in the car. Apparently he really doesn't like church ;) Hopefully it gets better because I want to meet new people in our new ward and that is not going to happen if I'm home. I took the picture below that evening and he was so happy you would never known he was making such a fuss that morning.



This is what you look like after you stick your finger in your twin brother's mouth and he bites it. I bet she won't be doing that again.


James and Lynnlee have strep. I have been spending a lot more time around the family room taking care of them. Them minis love having my attention and sharing my lap.