Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.17.2015

Mini Minions

I decided I wanted the minis to be minions for Halloween. I figured it wouldn't be that hard to piece together costumes but it was harder than I thought. I found overalls at DI but then I couldn't find yellow shirts or hats. I mentioned it to my sister Ali. She was working on her next segment for Studio 5 so she offered to make hats for them. I didn't think she was serious at first but then she asked for their head measurements. I bought white onesies and dyed them. They turned out the perfect minion yellow.


I couldn't be more excited about the final result. Ali did an amazing job with their hats!!! You can find the instructions here.


Taggart was not happy for the photo-shoot or any other time during the day. (Part of the weird phase he's going through that I mentioned in a previous post)


Ali's segment on Studio 5 aired last Tuesday. The picture of the minis was in the episode. The picture also was the front of the main webpage for a few days. The minis were on a billboard right after birth and now they are on Studio 5. I think they are pretty cool kids!