Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.17.2015

Kaden's Neighborhood Preschool

Leading up to this school year I didn't know where Kaden was going to go for preschool. It seemed like everything was inconvenient and a lot of driving and loading kids in and out of the car. He is very energetic and so I wasn't sure he would even behave well at preschool. I decided I wouldn't sign him up at any of the preschools.

At the end of the summer my neighbor offered to have Kaden over for preschool at her house. She normally does daycare but she decided to have an informal preschool since a few of the kids are three-years-old. It has been a huge blessing because I don't have to drive Kaden. Lynnlee likes walking him over and picking him up.

My neighbor has been great to help the kids learn about preschool. A few weeks ago a policeman came and talked to them. Then on Thursday the ambulance and firetruck came to our cul-de-sac. The EMT/firefighters talked to the kids and let them go inside.




Since it was fall break my neighbor invited all the kids from the neighborhood to see the firetruck and ambulance. The minis walked around for a bit. They have been acting strange and crabby lately though. Taggart kept laying down in the middle of the road. It's a weird phase and I hope they go through it quickly.