Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.27.2015

Weekly Minis

The minis are in the stage where it's extremely difficult to get a good picture of both of them looking at the camera. I remember going through this with my other kids and it was tricky. It is even more tricky with two babies. Pretty much one will look and the other won't and vice versa. So then I have to include two pictures for each situation.


They are the cutest when they play outside in the play house.

Sienna is the cutest when she caries my old Barbie suitcase around.

We played bored games last week and the minis wanted to be apart of it.


The minis love parks and I love it too because they can play independently. They had fun at this park while James was at basketball practice.

Sienna is starting to say more words. She can say mom, dad, hi and by. Now she can also say Taggart and trick-or-treat (just in time).