Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.18.2021

Jamaica!!! Yaaman! Part 5

We had to get up really early to get to the airport. There was a beautiful rainbow out our window that we enjoyed as we packed up and had breakfast in our rooms. 

We got the nice, comfortable bus for our drive to the airport. I slept the whole way. We had so many late nights and I got up early to exercise every morning. You can't burn the candle at both ends for very long. I slept a lot on the way home to make up for it.

The boys and Lynnlee bought fun Jamaica outfits while we were there. They were so excited and couldn't wait until we got home to wear them.

We had a long layover in Ft Lauderdale. The good thing was that Marshall and I got to eat at our favorite Cuban restaurant there- Casavana. It was just as good as I remembered it. 

We didn't land in Salt Lake until close to midnight. We pulled up to our house around 1:00am. It was a very long day of travel. My kids did very well. They were so happy with having endless screen time on the planes. It was a very long day but a successful day. I would take them traveling again any day.