Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.19.2021

Spring Recital

Lynnlee and Sienna had their spring dance recital. They did a great job and remembered their routines. We'll see if this was their last dance recital. Sienna has been asking to be done with dance for the last month. Lynnlee's best friend decided to tryout for competitive dance. Lynnlee enjoys dance but not to the extent of trying out for a competitive team. She liked taking dance with her friend but since they won't be in the same class, Lynnlee is good with being done. I am happy to support Lynnlee and Sienna is they decide to take dance classes but I'm not going to lie. I'm not a fan of dance and I can't see myself as a dance mom.

Marshall had a soccer game at the same time as the recital. He asked Lynnlee and Sienna if they were ok with him going to his game. They said it was ok. James, Kade and Taggart decided to stay home. We watched a recording of their dance recital later that night as a family.