Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.10.2021

Utah Symphony

I went on a field trip with James to the Utah Symphony. I love and appreciate all the talents and abilities of musicians to create beautiful music. They played well known pieces which made it more enjoyable. Little Shop of Horrors, Sound of Music, Swan Lake, Jurassic Park, were a few of the songs played. 

It’s funny how different 8th grade field trips are compared to an elementary field trip. When I went on the 2nd grade field trip my twins wanted to sit by me, take pictures, hold their hands everywhere, etc. Then there is the 8th grade field trip and I’m on a different bus than James, didn’t sit by him during the concert, and barely got a selfie of myself on the bus to have something to show from the experience. 😂
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1i9A4MMZJp-txqLw3-BdQKHOHql_QgjFO