Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.03.2022

First Gathering

Moving weekend was busy and crazy but through it all I knew I wanted Kasey’s family to see my house before they went back to Baltimore. Marshall was ok with inviting my family over for a gathering and January birthday party for Ivy. I finished unpacking the kitchen, Marshall and the kids helped tidy up Saturday night. 
Then that night Lily tested positive for Covid so Kasey’s family had to cancel coming. They will have to come check out my house next time tbey are in town.
We still had a family gathering with my parents, Betsy, and Ali’s family. I love family time and get togethers. Maybe it’s because I’m the youngest and feel like I didn’t have enough time with my siblings. I watched everyone move out and Sundays were so lonely. Now we can host family gatherings more comfortably so I can’t wait to host regular family dinners.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cf6hOAGTOxyDKIQiT8VFXMhC4m-h9VA0https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ofYE3zqWKEgUCl2ubgLqSulnd69az0_T
My parents came early to hang out and it was fun watching everyone relax and enjoy themselves.