Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.20.2022

My Girls

I grew up with three sisters and so I’m happy Lynnlee and Sienna have each other and I’m grateful I have them. There is different communication level with daughters/girls than with my sons/boys.
This week I had done downtime with Sienna when she was recovering from being sick. We texted back and forth funny gifs and emojis. (She doesn’t have a phone but used an old iPhone we have) It was fun seeing her reactions.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vmFZMszekC_yBxDWofA0RETt_Vk_uLjY

The next day I had the opportunity to take Lynnlee to the Draper temple again. Then she came with me to run my errands in Salt Lake. We stopped at a Burger King really quickly for lunch. The employee was a super happy guy who seemed to love his job as the drive thru order taker. He was so friendly and gave us each  a crown. So naturally we had to drive home with them on and get a selfie. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1e7vt7oQGtlqp6W-AINZ6_4eGctkB4lQe
I love silly, randomness that we will remember forever, like the time my mom and I bought hair nets. Then we put them on and “dragged main.” It wasn’t easy being the youngest and I found I had a lot of one on one time with my parents. One weekend night I was feeling left out from my friends group. My mom and I went shopping together and then she had a random idea to buy hairnets and wear them driving down Main Street. We laughed the whole way. We still laugh and joke about that night.