Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.23.2022

Jarvis Family Talent and Conner's Birthday

The Jarvis Family Talent Show looked a little different this year. It was much smaller, held in the theater room at my parent's house and much shorter. 

Ashlyn did a great job being the Emcee. She had some really great jokes in between each act. We had a few talents from Katie's family that were shown on the screen so it was fun they could participate still.

I took video but didn't get pictures of my kids' talents. Jameson played his French horn. Lynnlee and Lydia played their Ukuleles. Kade and Tanner danced to the song I'm Hooked on a Feeling. Tag and Conner had a Chubby Bunny contest. Conner won and fit so many mini marshmallows in his cheeks! Sienna danced to Crab Rave.
We were all entertained. Chewie wore himself out all day at the bake sale and so he camped out on my lap during the talent show.

Conner has a July birthday and usually he's here on his birthday. Since he wasn't going to be here we decided to celebrated after the talent show. My mom made a super cute turtle cupcake cake.