Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.26.2010

Cornbellys

We've been taking it easy since Lynnlee came home from the hospital but one thing I wanted to do before Halloween was go to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point.

Lynnlee's doctor said to avoid being around large groups indoors but its perfectly ok to take her outside to get fresh air. So we went to Cornbellys last week before the cold weather hit.

It was so much fun. We went with our friends the Greers. There are so many fun things to do there! I definitely recommend it!

This is the jumping pillow. If only I had one of these in my backyard.


On Wednesday, out of nowhere, James started saying he wanted to go on a "choo choo ride." He asked that whole day and all day Thursday. I was glad we had plans to go to Cornbellys that night so he wouldn't have to keep asking. The Cow Train hit the spot.

And if the cow train wasn't enough we road an even bigger train: The Grain Train.