Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.26.2010

Simplify

Simplify. That is my theme for this month. Since we are mostly home bound with Lynnlee I only go out if completely necessary. It has been nice.

Last year we each carved pumpkins. This year we simplified. We bought one pumpkin and let James paint it however he wanted. Marshall also helped. Excuse the fact that James is only wearing underwear. We didn't want him to get paint all over his clothes and we didn't think to put an old t-shirt on him.



Happy Halloween!


p.s. Grandmas and Grandpas are amazing! My Mom and Dad watched James and Lynnlee overnight so Marshall and I could get away for our anniversary. James and Lynnlee were both angels for my parents. The few nights leading up to staying at my parent's, Lynnlee and James had both been sleeping horrible. They slept the whole night for my parents and since they've been back home they have been sleeping much better. Thanks Mom and Dad!