Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.09.2014

Another Year

We celebrated my birthday this week. I picked french toast made from Kneader's chunky cinnamon bread and syrup for breakfast. Yum! My kids helped Marshall make it and they brought it to me in bed. It was a good way to start the day. 


My mom took my kids and I to lunch at Magelby's Fresh. We had fun going out with her. 
The rest of the day didn't go quite as planned. Kaden's eye has started to have green goop around it again. The eye doctor is only in his clinic on Wednesdays and since the rest of our Wednesdays this month are filled with other doctor's appointments, I didn't have a choice but to take Kaden this week. The doctor was running hours behind and so we ended up not being able to make it back to go out to dinner with my in-laws. After dinner we planned to go to the movies. Kaden and I were a few minutes late but I'm glad we at least made it back for the majority of the movie. I was disappointed that things didn't work out as planned but I guess that is how birthdays go when you are an adult. My in-laws and Marshall helped out with James and Lynnlee and the night wasn't a total bust. 
On a side note, Kaden's eye goop is expected and the doctor gave us eye drops to help clear it up.



We got a family pass to Thanksgiving Point for my birthday. We had fun going to the museum and farm last week.


Going on a wagon ride with my buddies.