Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.22.2014

Fashionista

Lynnlee has really been into dressing up lately. Random side note: The thing that is fun about Lynnlee is how much she loves skirts and dresses. She picks out her clothes everyday and it is always a skirt or dress. I was definitely not like that as a child. I was more of a tomboy and I still have no style. I think she will be the fashionista of the family. So anyways, back to dress ups. Lynnlee has been dressing up and so I've snapped a few pictures lately.




Kaden wanted to dress up one day and most the boy costumes are too big. I found this Spider-man costume and figured he could squeeze into it which he did but it was super tight and the legs were like capris. I was surprised he left it on for so long.





I know what you are thinking when you look at this picture. You are thinking he hated it and was mad at me for putting it on him and taking a picture. It was actually opposite. He begged to put it on and walked around with it on for five minutes. Then it was time to go to the store and I told him to take it off so we could go. That's when the tears came and he was so sad he had to take it off.