Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.27.2014

Blog About a Blog

When I started our blog 6 years ago it served the purpose to update both of our parents while they were on missions. James was only a few months old and I didn't want both our parents to miss out on seeing him grow up and all of the changes that happen in the first 2 years. After they returned home I decided to keep blogging as a family record and scrapbook. I knew I wanted to get blogs book printed but I haven't taken the time to actually do it. Marshall surprised me this year for Mother's Day and made a blog book for me. It was the best surprise. This book starts with the beginning in 2008 and goes through 2010. It has been so fun to look at. The great thing about blogging is that its like a scrapbook but way easier to keep up, especially with smart phones and the Blogger app. I can upload pictures from my phone in minutes.