Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.30.2014

Color Me Mine

Lynnlee and I had a fun girls night my sister Ali and Katelyn last weekend why the boys were at fathers and sons. We went to Color Me Mine. Lynnlee painted a princess bank and I painted a chip and dip bowl/serving dish.




We went to dinner at Bajio when we finished. It was a much needed girl's night. She loved having me to herself and it was nice to be able to give her all the attention. We watched Frozen and I let her sleep in my room with me. Then we painted nails in the morning.


Our pottery was glazed a few days later and then we picked it up and here is the finished product.  I was going for a little different shade of orange and blue but it still fun and I'm excited to use it. Lynnlee was so happy with her princess bank, she gave it a big hug when she got it.