Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.09.2014

Work In Progress

While I've been busy growing 2 babies, Marshall has been busy working on finishing our basement. This weekend he is finishing up the framing and electrical and then the dry wall will go up next week. A big thanks to my brother, Charlie for helping with our electrical. He saved us lots and was so nice to squeeze us in to his busy schedule. We will miss him and his family when they move to Texas!!!

Next week I will post pictures after the dry wall is up.


The plumbers came this morning and got the bathroom ready to go. I'm a practical person so I chose this one piece bath/shower because it is functional but also very easy to keep clean.



This is taken from the corner of the bedroom/office looking towards the stairs and family room.


Just 10 weeks to go so hopefully if everything works out we will have it finished in time.